A. Selection of Seals
1. The pressure is too high, the hardness of the seals is too small and the metal grooves are extruded.
2. Seals are compatible with media, and the seals are softened or dissolved.
3. Sealing materials are carbonized when the temperature is too high.
4. Low temperature results in hardening of sealing materials and leakage due to shrinkage.
5. High linear speed leads to leakage of heat, dry grinding and carbonization of seals.
6. The bad lubrication in the working condition leads to the leakage of the sealing parts due to wear and tear.
7. The cavity used is leaked by vibration.
8. Leakage due to wear and tear of sealing parts caused by dust;
9. The hardness of the seals is too high to completely fill the metal grooves and cause leakage.
10. Leakage is caused by the discrepancy between the size of the seal and the metal groove.
11. Leakage is caused by aging seals when storage time is too long.
B, installation problems
1. Error in installation direction of seals leads to leakage.
2. Leakage is caused by mixing foreign matter or dust in the pipeline into the sealing chamber during installation.
3. Bad assembly causes seal damage and leaks.
4. Leakage caused by scratches on the surface of sealing rod
5. The piston rod is not centrifugal and the partial load causes leakage.
C. Design and assembly of sealing structure
1. improper selection of supporting materials for cavity, abrasion of cavity and piston rod;
2. The size of the friction pair is not appropriate, resulting in wear and tear.
3. Cylinder cylinder, improper screw guide angle of piston end wear seal ring;
4. Installation guide angle of seals is not suitable for wearing seals.
5. Cavity, rough surface of piston rod, scratched and worn seals.
Contact: Laiyang Ruisheng Oil Seal Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 13854522212
Tel: +86 13854522212
E-mail: +86 13854522212
Add: South of Fenghuang West Road, Laiyang